|The NewsCurrents Student Editorial Cartoon Contest provides young people with a unique way to express their opinions about current issues. Entering is fun, easy, educational, and rewarding.|
Even though this is a fun contest, we still need to have rules, so here they are:
2. Entrants must submit original cartoons on any subject of national or international interest. Students submitting plagiarized cartoons will be highly embarrassed by our mean public relations staff. But just in case one sneaks by, NewsCurrents does not accept responsibility for the authenticity of any cartoons.
4. First, Second, and Third Place winners will be chosen from each of the following categories: Grades K-6, Grades 7-9, Grades 10-12.
5. All cartoons become the property of Knowledge Unlimited, Inc. Cartoons may be used for promotional purposes at our discretion. Basically what this means is we'll try to get the winners in the newspaper and on television. Good stuff.
6. Sorry, but we cannot return the cartoons. So remember to keep a copy for yourself.
7. All good things must come to an end, and so must this contest. All cartoons must be postmarked by March 23, 2012 to be eligible.
8. Mail your entries to:
|Good luck! Now get moving on those cartoons!||Copyright 2010©
Knowledge Unlimited, Inc.